The Voices in My Mind!


- I don’t like this word.
- Does it develop later on?
- Ladki, I am basically an engineer.
- Ooay bataoo to sahe kia baat hai?
- I was thinking of you during the flight.
- Outer beauty one can compromise.
- Where are you parking?
- I hope we do not part company until I am “Guided”.
- I am feeling cold.
- Aab maan bhi jao ya telephone karna paray ga.
- Dubai Stylo Photo-shot.
- I told you not to cry.
- That is the only hurdle.
- She died.
- And you took the joke seriously?
- Your first impression was snobbish too.
- My sisters don’t like you much.
- We are at Imambargah.
- I am back to the two-pronged diplomacy with all my energy.
- Aap to Allah mian ki ga-ain hain, jee.
- Do it in your natural way.
- You are very possessive
- No free meal at McDonald’s? Sad!
- It was just a joke.
- I saw such a beautiful babe! Damn! Damn! Damn!
- Mi amor
- Think of yourself as an oyster.
- I am going to Dryden tomorrow.
- You are not IT Savvy.
- Beautiful, you have been missed a great deal.
- You do not know anything about the religion.
- You have been travelling all over the country.
- I want a wife who would teach my kids my religion.
- If you could reduce some weight.
- Pray for me.
- I have a fetish for petite girls.
- You are under-weight and that what a bemaari is.
- Seems my heart has been sealed.
- I can’t commit to you. It would ruin our lives.

SHUT UP!!!

No comments: