All the Love in the World.

"I’m not looking for someone to talk to,
I’ve got my friends,
I’m more than ok,
I’ve got more than a girl could wish for,
I live my dream,
But it’s not all they say.

I’ve often wondered if love is an illusion,
Just to get you through,
The loneliest days.
I can’t criticize it,
I had no expectation,
My imagination just stole me away

Love is for a lifetime,
Not for a moment.
So how could I throw it away?
But I’m only human,
And nights were colder,
With no one to love me that way.

Still I believe
I’m missing something real.
I need someone who really sees me
Don’t wanna wake up alone anymore,
Still believing you’ll walk through my door,
All I need is to know it’s for sure,
That I’ll give
All the love in the world.

Yeah.. I need someone who really sees me."

- The Corrs.


The song tells the story of Shazia's life.

No comments: