The Colours of Influence.

Today I take a moment to appreciate the different influences, different people bring to my life.

Some people we meet are terribly recluse; some are flamboyant, some are politically charged yet some are indifferent to the world around them. Our everyday life is constantly and continuously impacted by these people of different temperaments. I believe in each person, we meet and associate during our lifetime, we see an attribute of us. A slight glimmer of ourselves in their persona! Sometimes we see in them our youthful naivety and sometimes our broken or long forgotten dreams.

Yet our lives are colourful because of these people and their diversity.

I want to salute all my friends, family members, colleagues and classmates for making my life a worth living expedition.

Shazia.

No comments: